Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Free Female Striper Vidios

Principles in practice AT

a) contractual arrangements

If you are a patient and I'm an analyst transactional means that we assume joint responsibility achieve a common goal: your health and your independence. It means that we relate on a level playing field (I can not "do things to you, or you can expect me to do everything for you) both participate in the process of change, we both tasks. That's why we enter into a contract: an assumption of responsibility on the part of both. As a patient you claim to want to change and be willing to commit to achieving the objective. I, as analyst, in return for my return, I declare myself ready to make best use of my knowledge and skills for this purpose.


b) OPEN COMMUNICATION

If you are a patient and I'm an analyst transactional our relationship is a relationship on equal terms. During our work together you have all the necessary information on the processes at work. I will use clear language, not technical so you can understand exactly what we're doing. I will teach you the concepts and tools of transaction so that you too can use them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment