Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sympathy Quotes For Victor In Frankenstein



I love today's readings. Here are some excerpts:

"Love justice, you who ruled the earth,
rightly think of the Lord, seek him in simplicity of heart.
fact, he is left to find those that do not try, it shows to those who refuse to
believe in him. [..] Wisdom is a spirit friend of men, [..] the spirit of the Lord fills the universe and holds all
thing, knows every voice. "
(Wis. 1, 1-7)

" Lord, you search me and know me,
you know when I sit and when I get up. If I take the wings of

dwell in the uttermost sea,
even there your hand shall lead me and hold me
your right. "
(Ps. 138)

" If you had faith as a mustard seed, you could say
to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea, and it will listen
"
(Lk 17, 6)

La Sapienza and 'the Lord's presence in the world - she knows every voice, and it' everywhere. For this, and 'Can not Hide the Lord. If we are open, we know ourselves, to discover its traces. Then we would be one with the world itself, and our word power to act would have on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment