Thursday, February 17, 2011

Xerex Aubrey Miles Stream

Designs Live - 3

My home in Rome has all the windows on one side and the view is that of the inner courtyard of the building opposite. In Eisner's comic
"Contract with God" is a story about of street singers, singers who cheer the days of housewives singing famous songs out loud, well in the courtyard is not quite the same thing but almost , you can hear the screams of the goals for Roma and Lazio, the ladies who speak from the balcony, the couples argue, Neapolitan music ball (Gigi D'Alessio on Sunday morning, grrr), parties of young students, small trumpet grows in short, of everything.
The image now is a part of that condominium.



ps. I, too, and my friend Antonio we were talking about from window to window. "Anto 'you do go out tonight?" ... "No, I'm too tired" ... "thou hast said?" ... "I know stancOOOOO" ... "I did not understand" and so we could go on for hours.
Now Antonio has changed the practice of home and wireless phone is over (it was fun.
Back Anto 'balcony that your ex has remained the old water heater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment