Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Minka's Boobs On Tour

Knowing deep

It 's been a long time since I last wrote on this blog. Several things have changed in my life, and long I have not read the Bible. I would like to start over, at least a little 'while.

Reading today that struck me more 'and' was the Psalm (Ps. 138).

Lord, you search me and know me,
you know when I sit and when I get up.
my thoughts from afar,
examine me when I walk and when to rest.
We are known all my ways.

For you created my inmost
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I have a wonderfully made;
wonderful are your works.

You know me at the bottom.
you were not hidden
my bones when I was being made in secret, intricately wrought in the depths of the earth
.


The psalmist wants to say to God that he feels he is known by him to every detail in depth. God has created, miraculously, and knew him even before he had self-awareness'.
E 'a sentiment that runs counter to the common experience we all have on this earth do not even know ourselves so' deeply, let alone another person. Anyone think we know, in reality ', escapes us. Never take anything for granted. Exactly, not even ourselves .. It 'nice to think that there is' Someone who really knows who we are instead, what want, with what and for what we are fighting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment