Monday, January 17, 2011

Cruising Men In Sauna

Onironautica

At lunch I was reading the book XY Veronesi and I found myself fully into a concept, actually I quote the text:


"They are the result of a practice a bit 'new age called Onironautica in which one I came across doing yoga. Indeed, I confess that I also practiced for some time, however, with very little results. is to develop the capacity to realize that you are dreaming and at the same time continue to dream without waking up, exploring and changing the dream so to speak by ' Internal and turning, say, in an extraordinary mental experience. ... "


Last night I dreamed of living in an apartment with my wife, my mother and my grandmother, slept in the same room, standing. At some point I realize that the ceiling is wet, I know I'm awake, I look around, I decided to continue the dream go out the front door, I do not like the landing, the model the plasma, create a huge plane with a hole in the middle where I put the plants. Now I decide to go to talk to the lady upstairs to the problem of the loss. The subject I do not like the change, I imagine a huge swimming pool where many people work for generating electricity by moving water, like a sea. I understand that the loss is due to the bath, I speak with a worker of a call-center and says
her: "is not my fault I can not do anything" I
: "I call the manager" she
: is upstairs "
I go upstairs, speak with your subject , feet on the desk, and giacchettella cravattella and tells me he
: "the pool is high technology can not be missed" I
: veni down, the water comes up to the knee "
guess the water reaches the knee of my grandmother, thin, a bundle of nerves. It is impressive to see
, have now all come out of houses, there is a river. I tell my family to go upstairs, the ceilings are about to collapse and think "if you go below the ceiling falling apart around you, you better go on" and go over them without question (the dream is my command I) ceilings are falling down, the pool is dry, I decide to change the dream.

Onironautica cool is that? I do it for years, now has a name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment